> experience how to do restoration and more important, i don't have
> service manual book for the bike to start with. If you can help me to
> get service manual book for BMW R-25 and few tips how to start the
> process i'll be very grateful.
Mascaraque

Re: R25 Service manual reque

Post by Mascaraque »

Hi,

I just got one of these. It is a service manual and an owner manual for the R25/2. You can find them at:

www.ulismotorradladen.de

The shop is some 20km from my town, so I got iti directly during my visit. Therefore do not ask me about the shipping :-)

I was thinking to scan it and offer it in the Internet, but I have to find the time to do this 60 pages. If you are patient enough you might have it next week for free (it cost me 25 eur)
Toly Tepper

Post by Toly Tepper »

Hi,
Thanks a lot for reply, I am new in internet as well as in Bikes restoration. I have a question whether is the same manual for R25 (My one)
and R25/2. To my opinion they are different.
Have you got expirience in restoration and have you got some tips how to start with, next time i'll upload a picture of my bike.
Thanks again,
Toly.
Karl

Post by Karl »

Hello Toly,

although the R25-manual is very similar to the other manual, it differs in some important points (technical data and handling of the motorcycle). Maybe I can help you - I scanned some years ago a manual of my R25/0, I just have to find it again :o).

If you wish, I´ll have a look - just send me an eMail!

You need tips for starting your restauration?

Have a look at:

http://www.R25-Bike.de

I think, you will find there ANY information you need :-)

Best wishes,

Karl
info@r25-bike.de
Toly Tepper

Post by Toly Tepper »

Dear Karl,
Thanks a lot fdor reply. I am waiting to have a service manual in order to start with restoration. I am in a stage that i realy want to do it, i have the time and a proper place for that so if you will be able to find the manual, i'll be very pleased.
Karl, one more concern is that i need it in English. I don't understand German so please let me know if the manual is in English.
Thanks again for all,
Toly.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Hello boys
This is Thomas from Greece.
I bought 10 days ago a r 25/3 and i need a service manual too.Im planing to start the restoration of the bike in a couple of months when i will have money.So if any of you have a manual in english please let me know.