Bmw R 47

Restoration forum Bmwbike.com
Jörg Schulz

Bmw R 47

Post by Jörg Schulz »

Hallo
Ich restauriere seit 4 Monaten eine Bmw R 47,und suche dringenst für die Kurbelwelle eine Pleulstange (ist leider schon mal geschweißt worden).Gibt es die möglichkeit Pleule aus Vollmaterial anhand von orginalmuster anfertigen zu laßen?,wenn ja wer macht so was.Bin über jede Info dankbar.Suche ständig vorkriegs Bmw´s und Teile.Freue mich über jede Nachricht und melde mich umgehend.Mfg J.Schulz
rolf

Re: Bmw R 47

Post by rolf »

Hallo
Ich habe einen bekannten von mir gefragt,
ist möglich.
Schick eine E-Mail an Ihn:
"_Günther Hackl"
oder ruf ihn privat an:
Thomas sauer 040/7401804
Vorkriegsteile:
Ich habe + suche R4 Teile
gruß rolf
Nettesheim,P

Post by Nettesheim,P »

Hello Jorge!!!!!
It is me.....Peter from the US. I am at home enjoying my R16 and was wondering if I would ever see your name on the web. I'm sorry I can't help you find what you need for your restoration but I wanted to write you anyway. How is andreas?? Please send my regards to him. Write when you have a chance and let me know what interesting BMW's you have for sale. Sincerely ,Peter
Jörg Schulz

Post by Jörg Schulz »

Hallo Peter
Now ifind out how to open the messages on the web site,so i can answer you.I hope you are fine.Best regards also from Andreas.My R47 is still not finish but bike is paintet allready on weels ,nice handlined ,recon.Mag and so on.If you are interrest sose days i promised you to offer first the R47 to you.In futute its possible to send you pictures if you are interresting in the bike.Hope to here soon from you wish you ahappy Cristmas and a happy new Year 2000.Sincerely jörg
Jörg schulz

Post by Jörg schulz »

Danke für deine antwort Rolf.Gutes neue Jahr,habe eine Firma die mir die Pleule nachbaut.
Jörg Schulz

Post by Jörg Schulz »

Hallo Peter
Please send me your Email adress.Happy new year Jörg
Nettesheim, Peter

Post by Nettesheim, Peter »